Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

I did get to see my friend Rebecca. Or Becka, as she used to always go by. :o) And her brother James. He's sweet. It's hard to believe he's "all grown up" and 18 now. I think the last time I saw him he was 10 years old. I remember Becka and I taking him to a little fair with us one time. Her two children were with her, too. They're so cute and seem in general quite well-behaved. :o) They bounded up to me and kept wanting to sit by me!

Pray for me. Today I felt bombarded with feelings of condemnation. I was talking to someone else tonight who also faced this. I know that spiritual strongholds are being broken in Asia as we speak. Precious people are turning from spiritual bondage to their idols, to worshipping the living God and Him alone. Praise God for this. At the same time, the Enemy won't just sit by and watch this all happen.

There are times when we at the ministry face more spiritual attack than others, and I think this could be one of those times--especially since by God's grace we recently started our Bridge of Hope program to reach dear children who desperately need Jesus. Through Christ, all things are possible. John 15:13 says that greater is He who is in us. Amen! I love you, Lord. Thank You that You love me so much and can be trusted no matter what. :o)

No comments: