Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Wow, today was such a good day! I had some sweet time with the Lord during my lunch break. He is so good! I love Him so much. The rest of the day seemed to just naturally flow from that time with Him. I wrote a persecution story for our website, and it seemed the words came easily. Thank You, Lord. You gave me the words!

I stayed at the office until close to 7:00, then came home and ate some turkey spaghetti I'd made. Then I went walking. When I got back, my roommate and I prayed and I started some laundry. I hope tomorrow is just as good as today! :o) Or even better.

No comments: