Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, August 06, 2004

The battle continues. (see August 1 entry) But God is good. And He is faithful. Tonight we had extended prayer at the ministry. My sore throat had gone away but returned for part of the evening. And I felt tired and warm on my forehead again. Yet I can pretty much tell I'm not sick, as in anything contagious. Pray for me! I think my biggest thing is I feel so worn out it's hard to focus to pray and read the Word, though I know that is so important! And I so much want to live more purposefully ... and to be rid of "ME". How selfish and silly we (I!) can be. Oh, Jesus, make me more like YOU, I plead.

No comments: