Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Yippee! Tonight after working on some stuff at Barnes and Noble, I spontaneously decided to take a drive down Hwy 121. It was a beautiful night with a nice breeze. I had music blaring (okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration) and the windows down. I did, however, roll the windows back up at stoplights. :o) The Lord helped me today with two things I was kind of overwhelmed about. That sure was a blessing!

This weekend I get to travel a few hours away to see my sister, her husband and children, my parents and--of course--my new niece who shares my birthday. Pray for safe travels ... and for this week to be on track--good times with the Lord, like last week, and to be led by Him. :o) That is truly the best way to live, but it is so easy for our flesh to forget that when it comes to practically living it out.

No comments: