Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Yet another nice day! Had time with the Lord again at lunch break. Early this evening I went walking down the road at the nature preserve. The weather was so nice! Had to be in the 60's. Highly unusual for Texas this time of the year. :o)

A coworker brought over a coffee table I bought from him and his wife for a really good deal. It's cute! Cherry finish with drawers that pull out. It will go in my new apartment that I'm moving into around December, along with a wood dining room table someone was giving away. :o) And my bed was given to me, too, and I bought my computer desk/chair for a grand total of $13. It's been kind of fun to see how the Lord has provided, especially since I had NO furniture whatsoever when I came down. Unless you count my small purple lamp and two crates my sister painted for me, that I used as a nightstand. :o)


No comments: