Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

My friend from back home, Heather, and I talked for two hours tonight, reminiscing about times we had not long after we first met--and wondering what our Bible study buddies are up to now.

You know what? It seems that just as the Lord has miraculously intervened in a situation I've been faced with, a different one has become harder. But (by faith) praise God! I can trust Him. This can be material for sacrifice. I ask to be made more like Him and than am surprised when He actually seeks to answer my prayer, by bringing adversity into my life.

Tomorrow is church. YAY! I like my church here--although I also miss my church back home (college town) and can't wait to see them all again. :o)

No comments: