Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Today I got to fast during lunch again. I have found this to be one of life's sacred joys and something I had not done very often until this week. By the end of my time with the Lord I was pretty hungry (and still am), but oh what peace and energy He has given me! And to spend time with Him and intercede on behalf of the lost world and my brothers and sisters in the faith--this is an unspeakable privilege! Who am I that I should get to partake in this?

This afternoon after work I will be going down to the South side of the building to clean my bathroom (my week through today). Oh what a privilege and joy it is to serve here! Dear friend, I encourage you if you haven't already, to seek His face as to how He would use your life to further His kingdom. If you know Jesus, He has an incredible purpose for your life--both for your ultimate good and for His supreme glory!

No comments: