Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

I feel in some aspects like I've been going through the valley. And I don't know what to do to get out of it. Maybe I'm not supposed to be out of it. Maybe I'm to endure through more of the valley, that I may become more like my Savior through it. If so, I can say by faith--even if not always emotionally--"Blessed be His name."

I did have some special times today of sensing His presence. When I was in church and they were singing "Better is One Day", He felt so close! After church I did a prayer walk in a neighborhood across the street. That was a neat time. And my friend Lindy and I chatted and prayed together. That was such a sweet time of fellowship! Thank You, Lord.

No comments: