Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Tonight I visited one of my roommates at the house she now shares with three other girls ... well, okay, so young women. :o) The youngest, 18, arrives this Saturday. This Saturday is also a reception and pool party for a friend at the ministry who's graduating from high school. So it will be a full day!

Last night a group of us all went to Six Flags. (Did I ever tell you I'm REALLY enjoying my season pass? :o)) That was nice! The preteen sons of a family on staff got to join us; it was fun having them along. They're such sweet boys!

My throat was hurting today and my forehead was a little warm. I think it's allergies. I seem to be feeling a little better now. Life has been flying by in some ways! Tomorrow is a busy day--full day at work as usual, and then my friend Cara and I are catching up over supper at Arby's. Then I'll come home and rest and get some stuff done (hopefully) and then we have our monthly extended prayer night at the ministry! I'm looking forward to it. Lord, give me strength, I pray. :o) Amen.

No comments: