Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, August 02, 2004

I'm back. I am doing better tonight, although a little stressed still. Tonight after work one of my roommates, her sister and I went to a nearby town to pick up some kitchen stuff from a lady at her church and get a free (yummy!) sample at Krispy Kreme. We're actually not roommates anymore as of Saturday--she's the one who got moved into a four-bedroom house. But we were pulling out of work at the same time today, and, unknown to each other until later, were both thinking rather sadly of how we were now going in two different directions. The Lord has incredible plans for all of us roommates in this new season of our lives, though, and we can trust Him as we watch them unfold. It will be exciting to watch. :o)

Tomorrow is a web team lunch. Yay! And then tomorrow night is prayer meeting. Pray I won't be stressed out anymore. :o) Life is busy right now, but that's no reason I have to be stressed. I do realize we all go through those times, though. Generally I'm doing fine--somehow I've been kinda stressed these last few days, etc.

No comments: