Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

I am back. The women's retreat was great. I had such a great time and had the opportunity to share about the ministry with a number of people. One sounded like the Lord could possibly have her join staff one day. She has a heart for missions. I pray the Lord brings much fruit through this weekend.

Now I'm off to a neighboring town to housesit. :o) I think it will be a nice week. They live in a neat neighborhood that's really peaceful, and they have two cats. Need I say more? :o) I so much want this week and weekend to be a relaxing time, but also a time of seeking the Lord and spending time in His presence.

No comments: