Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I had such a nice time today with the family who are my friends. I ate supper with them and we all chatted and prayed together before I left. They are already ministry supporters, but said after watching the Jaishri video tonight that they are going to pray about supporting another native missionary. Hallelujah! Praise God.

Like last week when I was at my S.S. teachers' home hanging out with them and others in our class, it was refreshing today getting to be "at home" with a family. I'm so thankful for the many blessings and special people that the Lord has brought into my life! He has been so good to me.

No comments: