Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Today was an overcast day. Great day for quick walking breaks. I took one this morning. For some reason I felt kind of sad and unsettled when I arrived home tonight. I think maybe part of it was not seeing the sun today, and then it getting dark so early.

I'm scheduled to share a little tomorrow night during prayer meeting -- to share some from the field. It's not easy for me to prepare and get in front of people, but yet I'm so thankful for the opportunity. My prayer is that the Lord give me His words, words that would touch and encourage hearts.

Truly, He is so faithful. So good to us, so loving and kind.

No comments: