Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

The lunch went well. I had some opportunities to share the ministry. I enjoy getting to do that!

I enjoyed Sunday school as usual. We all are eating at our teacher's home for Thanksgiving! I can't wait. :o)

My room's been pretty clean lately -- that's a good feeling. :o) I think I've been able to get rid of quite a bit as far as papers I didn't need anymore, etc. And I have a little pile of things that can go "up for grabs".

When you serve at a ministry, those three words are special indeed. :o) I am so very thankful for all the nice furniture the Lord has provided for the new apartment. Hard to believe we're moving in less than a month. Wow.

No comments: