Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hello, dear blog. Do you remember me? :o) I know I haven't written since Tuesday. The rest of the week was kind of hard. Yesterday was especially rough ... quite a lot of crying. It's been quite a while since I've been emotional like this.

Today was a good day, though. I was given "a hot dog, a piece of cake and $10" to help out with a birthday party for fraternal 5-year-old twins! Can't beat that. :o) I had the trail mix "station", and it was the kids' favorite one! Probably because it involved food! We didn't stay for the "piece of cake", but it sure was a pleasant time!

I also spent a couple of hours at the home of a friend on staff, and met up with another friend for supper. We had buy-one-get-one-free coupons! Can't beat that. :o) Tomorrow after church is a lunch for all of us who are in full-time ministry.

No comments: