Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I've been having such a good week! I think it all started with a nice weekend. :c) Sunday after church I went to eat at The Corner Bakery with a group from my S.S. class. Then I headed over to the mall to purchase a cell phone -- It will be my phone when I move. A blue and gray flip phone, it's a cutie ... but I keep telling it it will be grounded for life if it doesn't stop misbehaving. ;o) For starters, even when I change certain audio settings, they don't respond accordingly.

Tomorrow I eat Thanksgiving dinner with my S.S. class. And some of us (not me) will be watching football, while others will be watching movies (maybe me? or I may just hang out and talk with people!). I'm looking forward to that! I can't wait. :o) I will be making a salad to bring -- I hope it turns out well. It will have lettuce, dried cranberries, chicken, pecans, and mandarin oranges. The fun part is all the ingredients were either gotten free or almost free with a coupon, or given to me or offered for me to use.

No comments: