Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Today the Lord worked out something--the thing I had been asking prayer for. While there is still a related thing that I need the Lord to change in me, I have faith that He is able to do that. It's encouraging to see how He continues to work in me to shape my perspective and mold me to be a little more like Himself. And I have such a peace in my heart now. Thank You, Lord.

I feel excited about tomorrow and ready for whatever it may hold--by God's grace, of course. Tomorrow right after work my roommate Tara and I have made tenative plans to hike at some fun nature trails and then go for blueberry cheesecake yogurt at Baskin Robbins. Saturday is a ladies' breakfast -- and Sunday after church and Monday evening will be catching up with friends. I'm looking forward to all these times! I think fellowship is so important. :o)

No comments: