Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I got off the phone not long ago with Lindi, my friend from church who moved to Utah. What a sweet time of fellowship we had sharing and praying together. We've been getting to do that about once a week.

We had such beautiful weather today. After work I went walking at the trail. No treadmill reading for me tonight, though. :o) But I was working for a while on one of my stories earlier, and I think the Lord gave me a breakthrough on an angle that would more effectively bring the missionary to life. I was excited!

Alas, our beloved Web Dog has been kidnapped yet again. The saga continues! And ... I do believe this calls for drastic measures. I'm not sure what, but, uh, something drastic. ;o)

I did get in touch with one of my suspects. However, he says he knows nothing.

Hmmm, we shall see if we get a ransom note tomorrow ...

No comments: