Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm back. :o) And doing MUCH better. Praise the Lord! I'm a little tired, but all things considered, doing well. There is still an unspoken that could very much use prayer -- that the Lord would grant me His peace (much better today, I think!) and work things out for His glory.

It has been nice to have my parents here. We have had such good times of fellowship -- Yesterday we went to Stonebriar church and then to eat at Schlotsky's Deli afterwards. That afternoon we went over to a staff family's home for a special time together. Then tonight we had a nice time of chatting with my roommate, Tara--and sharing prayer requests over mint chocolate chip ice cream. :o)

Tomorrow I'll be back at the office. It'll be a busy day, with work and then prayer meeting and then helping with clean-up afterwards. And my parents will be making the trip back home. Pray for the Lord's protection to be on them as they travel.

No comments: