Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

This was a such a good day. Like yesterday, the workday went by fast because I was working on a number of different things. Oh, and the projects are mostly finished, plus another one that came up. :o) A couple of stories were finished, and several were gathered for an email update, plus a "thank-you" paragraph was added. All that's left is "wrapping things up" on another story, and I hope to have that done before the end of tomorrow. Yay!

This weekend will be busy! I may be meeting up with my neighbor for lunch, and then Saturday night I have two things going on--I'll probably try to go to both. :o) One of them is a surprise going away party for someone at my Bible study. Another is a game night at a staff family's home. Then of course the next day is Sunday school and church ... AND, an extra hour of sleep. OR time with the Lord. :o) OR both. :c)

No comments: