Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

I had such a nice day today. It felt like I got so much done, and I had some really good time with the Lord. I enjoyed meditating on Philippians 1, the chapter (and book!) I'm memorizing.

Tonight was fun! I went over to Cici's pizza in the next town over, to meet up with people from my Bible study. We were seeing off Jonathon, as a surprise party. Except he spotted Edward in the window as he was walking up. :oP I very much enjoyed catching up with friends there. In fact, tomorrow afternoon after church I'll be going over to a family's house. I'll get to continue fellowshipping with them and show them The Call to Harvest and pictures from my India trip. :o) I look forward to it!

Then I also went to a game night at a staff family's home. That was neat--I played badmitton (sp?) outside with some gals, and then played some foosball with some buddies ... The phrase "It's been a while..." (since I'd played foosball without a teammate's help) became a catch phrase that my buddy Sean teased me about. :o)

Goodbye for now. I look forward to Sunday school and church in the morning. Nice to get an extra hour of sleep. ;-)

No comments: