Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, October 01, 2004

I am struggling. And slightly sad about something. And feeling stretched. And tired. By faith I thank the Lord for this, for through these things He is molding me more into the character of His dear Son. If I am to serve Jesus, should I not be willing to pay the price--to embrace the Cross? At the same time, I could use prayer ... to see things as Jesus sees them ... AND, for everything to work out for HIS glory and the furtherance of HIS kingdom.

I did get to see my parents tonight. That was really nice! :o) They're in town--well, in the next town over. Then I went to extended prayer at the ministry. I was so tired but at the same time the fellowship was kind of nice even so. Good night now.

No comments: