Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I did a triatholon after work today. It was quite fun! Well, the most fun was the swimming part by far. First I walked a mile at a nearby nature trail. The weather was nice and cool. So pleasant!

Then I did 25 minutes on the treadmill at my apartment's fitness room. Then I swam for 30 minutes. A nice time!

I also spent an hour with the Lord. It was good! I would like to consistently spend an average of an hour with the Lord each day. This week, so far so good ... I would like to get to where spending time with Him is just like breathing -- something I don't even need to think about, but just naturally do.

No comments: