Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Wow. I retreated into the prayer room at 10:15 and spent time with Jesus until after 11:00, when my roommate got home and came in so we could pray together. I had gone in at 10:15 thinking, 'oh, I really should spend some time with the Lord today' but thinking it would end up being just a few minutes on this particular occasion. Little did I know ... Trust me, I'm NOT complaining. :o) It was such a refreshing time. Truly, there's nothing like sitting in His wonderful presence. I love Him so much! He is so good to me. I am sensing that perhaps He is putting ways on my heart that He would have me serve within the ministry. It's an exciting thing! At the same time, if His plans for me are to continue doing exactly what I am doing right now, I will be very content and happy with that. I consider it such a privilege that I am getting to write stories to encourage people to pray. It is an incredible thing; I am thrilled to get to be a voice for 14,000 native missionaries reaching their people on the other side of the world. I am so thankful the Lord in His undeserved merit upon me has given me this privilege. I want to be available for HOWEVER He would want to use me. I want to be His willing vessel, with nothing in me that would hinder the fulfillment of His eternal purposes through me.

Please pray for me.

No comments: