Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Tonight I was feeling a little weary and scattered. But then I spent some time with the Lord and in prayer. Oh, how that ministered to my spirit. Thank You, Dear Jesus. There's nothing like Your peace. And ... isn't it incredible that though we are wretched sinners, Jesus died for us? He is All-Sufficient in the Trinity and lacking nothing; yet He loved us so much (and still does!) He would rather die for us than live without us. Incredible. What wondrous love is this! O, that everyone would know that divine love!

P.S. Tomorrow my friend (and roommate!) Tara and I are meeting up after work to eat at McAlisters Deli and go see Two Brothers at the dollar theater. I'm looking forward to the fun and fellowship. :o)

No comments: