Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, September 20, 2004

We got to help move a new staff couple and their 9-year-old son in today. That was fun! They're so nice! :o) I have been looking forward to their coming ever since they were here for their interview week.

Other than that, not much going on. Tomorrow I am meeting to catch up with friends for lunch (either at Chick-fila with our free food coupons or something like Wendy's 99-cent menu :o))--and Wednesday a really big group of us are going on what we affectionately refer to as the "Chinese Lunch Club". :o) It's been a while since we've done that, and I look forward to the fellowship (and yummy food!). Then Thursday I'm going to lunch with three friends for our monthly lunch together. It would usually be next week, but we moved it up--It's been two months since we were all together, and we miss it! ;o)

I'm looking forward to the fun and fellowship!


No comments: