Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Two moving parties in one week.

Remember how we moved someone in on Monday? Well tonight, three days later, we all got together to help someone move out.

My team leader and his family. They love us (and we love them!!!) but have been sensing the Lord calling them to something else for this season in their lives.

Hard to believe still. I walked in his office today after he left with all the guys for one last meal together at their favorite spot. And it was pretty much empty. I felt like it began to hit me then. I cried just a little.

Yet I am content and have a settled peace about this. No matter what, I know the Lord will take care of us--and them! The desire of my heart is that the progress of the website as a tool for reaching the lost of Asia be in no way lessened throughout this--that the Lord's hand be upon it and we each be able to take up the slack.

And it also sounds like the Lord will be bringing someone else to join us soon. I don't know who ... but someone! Though for sure he will be missed--he was a dear brother, a competent leader and a humble, dedicated servant. I am so thankful for the chance to have gotten to know this family.

No comments: