Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

This is an excerpt from a prayer I wrote in my journal after I got up this morning:

Oh Lord, I believe You are so merciful that You are deliberately orchestrating my circumstances lately in such a way that I am driven to utter dependence on You and compelled to give up the "non-essentials". What I am going through is painful, but, oh, the end result, how glorious! Thank You, Lord. For loving me so much that You won't give up on me and dismiss me to my vain and selfish pursuits. Help me become more like You EACH DAY, Dear Jesus.

No comments: