Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Yesterday morning the cat woke me up. Well, I had gotten up to put my clothes in the dryer and then thought I'd catch a few more ZZZZZ's. Would've been asleep for longer though, I'd imagine. ;o) I'm so not a morning person but am trying to be. ANYHOW, the cat started meowing to be given attention. I could tell it couldn't wait to spend time with me. Then I was gripped as I thought about how that's how Jesus is with me--He can't WAIT to spend time with me. So I got up and had such a good time with Jesus. (Praise the Lord!) During lunch I had some good time with Him too.

Now, one day later, I find myself struggling for His perspective. To keep believing in faith and having a Christlike attitude about something He has allowed in my life for quite some time now, for reasons I probably won't fully know until Heaven. But oh, He is so good. His thoughts toward His children are good, and He can be trusted. Always. Thank You, Lord. I'm looking forward to the rest of this day. Well, gotta get back to the house and play with those cats. :o)

No comments: