Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, October 15, 2004

No ransom note today.

And ... no sight of Web Dog. Hmmm, the plot thickens ...

I just thought I'd let that be known tonight ... There was something really neat I wanted to share, but I'm tired now. I'll share more later ... I promise? :o)

Oh, I will say this, the Lord went before me today as I continued to work on the story I mentioned yesterday. (The day went by so fast! It does that when you're absorbed in a project.) Now I have what I think is my full "final rough draft". Only bad news? It's 758 words, needs to be cut down to 400. But God can do that. I'm also probably going to be working quite a bit on another 400-word article this weekend ... Thankfully, I have a rough draft on that one as well (about 400 words!), but I still need to do some research, tweaking, and maybe weaving in of some more relevant things. I've been enjoying this sooooo much!

Well, good night. :o)

No comments: