Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Today my friend Jasmine from last week came by the office for her tour. We also ate chili together downstairs at our Believers Cafe'. Jasmine really enjoyed the tour and was impacted and amazed at the vast number of unreached people and how the Lord is reaching Asia.

Over lunch today, she said how she feels like she's known me for a long time. She is such a sweetheart and loves the Lord and has such a heart for missions. I am so thankful for her and that the Lord has brought her into my life.

I went to the midweek service at Calvary Chapel tonight. I'd never been to that one, just the Sunday morning services. It was so good! The pastor went over Psalm 39-42 and made some good points -- about how our lives are fleeting and we are being prepared for heavenly bodies, etc. I also enjoyed the worship time.

Tomorrow I am meeting with several coworkers for our monthly lunch together. I look forward to that! I think tomorrow night my friend Lindi will call and we'll pray together. Then, Friday I might go to my Bible study, and Saturday night is a surprise gettogether to see off a friend from there. :o) I would really like to try to make it. Oh, and my projects from yesterday are going well! By the end of the workday tomorrow, Lord willing, I hope to have them finished.

No comments: