Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

It was so pretty outside today! I went driving out in the country and walking--very late afternoon--at the nature preserve. Beautiful weather, especially as it neared sunset! It got cooler and was quite refreshing.

My lunch with Jasmine Friday was good! I showed her my India pictures and told her some of the stories behind them. She wants to come out to tour our office, and we've set a day for next week! : ) I hope it all works out ... We're going to eat a quick lunch first in the kitchen; I guess we will need to gulp down our food pretty fast so we can do the tour and still not have her traveling back to her office too late from lunch. ;o) She was talking about having me over sometime where she lives, on a lake. That would be nice. :o) She has such a love for the Lord and for missions. It so much looks like the Lord orchestrated us meeting and getting to be friends.

No comments: