Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, April 03, 2006

I like my new church so much.

The Muslim outreach seminar went well. I learned a few things about Muslims, but I think the biggest thing the Lord really blessed me with was getting to know people from the church.

I am so excited to be there -- and thrilled at how God has made His leading so clear thus far. I wrote an email just now to the Sunday school teacher and his wife at my "old" church. They, as well as the whole group there, have meant SO much to me. I feel the Lord really blessed me with their companionship, just when I most needed it. And, as I told them in my note, "I don't intend to be a stranger. Think of this more as 'see you a little less often' than 'goodbye'. :o)

Well, I'm heading home now so I can straighten up a little in the apartment, because Tirina is coming over in a few minutes so we can have chili and pray together. I look forward to that.

Then tomorrow is a big group lunch at McAlister's. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey girlie!
I know it's been a while...things have been crazy here! Hope things are going well for you. I miss you bunches! Call me this weekend!

Love, Nicole :)