Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am sleepy again. Go figure?! But Friday I can sleep in because we don't come in to work -- yay! And Sunday I get to be at my wonderful new church the Lord has provided for me!

This has been a good day overall. It's gone by pretty fast.

It was fun seeing the cats yesterday. Mo was especially happy to see me, I think, bounding up to me with meows and fur rubs, but I think Dietrich [whom I've been told "doesn't like to be picked up" :o)] was kind of glad I was there as well! I love cats.

I enjoyed getting to share the C&E requests last night at prayer meeting.

No comments: