Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I slept in late.

It was a beautiful day out, and very warm. I went swimming just for a little bit. The water was very cold at first, but once I got in and got used to it, it wasn't bad at all. ;o)

Tonight Shelley and I joined a bunch of other single folks to eat Easter dinner with Chloe, a dear widow on staff who very graciously opened her home to us. The food was delicious and it was nice sitting out by the pool in the back, with the wind blowing.

And we even got Easter goodies! That's right, she brought us each a bag of Easter goodies. It was really fun ... it felt like getting an Easter basket all over again. It's been a LONG time since I've gotten one of those. I used to LOVE that. That, and getting a stocking.

[Then again, it's fun being "all grown up". :o)]

No comments: