Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I rented the cutest movie yesterday. I also took a four-hour nap, talked to my friend Nicole from S.C. :o), made southwest chicken chili (yum!), talked to my mom, and took a bike ride.

The name of the movie was The Prince and Me II. [Guys, it was definitely a chick flick! But for the most part VERY clean, which is a wonderful and pleasant surprise considering so many movies these days.]

I had a nice evening after waking up from my long siesta. And you couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather; it was gorgeous out.

No comments: