Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am feeling sleepy.

This post won't be very long because I have two hungry cats, Mo and Dietrich, awaiting my care before I can rest and get ready for tonight's prayer meeting. :oD No, I don't have a cat ... although someday I would really LIKE to own one. [I personally think they are one of God's most beautiful animal creations. :o)]

I'm simply taking care of some cats this week for a married couple serving at the ministry, while they are in Washington encouraging supporters and friends. [Oh yeah, and one of the cats actually belongs to another co-worker who is out of town for just a little bit, helping with a ministry initiative that by God's grace will reach so many with the Gospel.]

Way cool, what both sets of cat owners are doing, and that I can be a small part by taking care of their handsome felines.

No comments: