Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I took the first part of the day off to run errands, which kind of made the afternoon go by fast. I'm enjoying a lot of the various writing projects I've been working on. The two articles I've been working on for our upcoming SEND! are going quite well so far. I'm so thankful!

I love working on SEND! stuff.

It's been overcast all day, and there's a light drizzle outside right now. Even though I usually much prefer sunny days, there's something kind of pleasant about it.

I still need to get my car inspected. I thought about doing it right after work, but I may wait for another day. I am thinking about using one of my Chick-fila coupons tonight. :o) I have one for a FREE sandwich.

No comments: