Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, April 10, 2006

I can't believe how quickly today has passed. All in all, it's been a GOOD day. Juli and I went to lunch at Arby's and had fun talking about awesome experiences in India, as well as Christopher and Banks, one of our favorite clothing stores that I discovered only a few weeks ago. :oD My friend Shelley just loves it there; a few moments after we first walked in, it was so much fun seeing her run around like a kid in the candy store! She was excited because she had been looking for exactly those kinds of clothes (more casual, but still nice!) for work.

We also had our weekly editors review meeting at work, this morning. This is basically a meeting to go over reports from the field, and discuss/decide which of our various publications they'll be used in. Our time went well, and we had some really great laughs as well.

And tonight, I'm looking forward to relaxing around the apartment (after I make one stop). While I watch a movie and go through some things at the apartment, I am going to put ice on my feet and rub them, as this is supposed to help them get better. I'm thankful that I can still bike ride for exercise, even if I can't take long walks! Of course, I think my bike tires need to be checked out because they've been losing air very quickly. :oD

Well, have a good evening, friends.

No comments: