Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, April 07, 2006

This is hilarious.

I didn't make it to a movie at the dollar theater last night, either. [Hmmmm ... is God trying to tell me something? :o)] Instead, I ran into a neighbor and acquaintance when I was going to feed Miss Priscilla. We have met before at the nature preserve and recognized each other. We also ran into each other a couple of weeks ago at Kohl's and were chatting like we'd always known each other. :o)

Anyhow, she was saying how she'd just thought about me the other day but realized she didn't know how to get in touch with me, but figured we'd run into each other again. [I really think it was a divine encounter!] She told me to come by after I fed Miss Priscilla, so we could exchange numbers. What is really cool is that I got to witness (just a little) to her and her daughter, who's a single mom.

I love when things like that happen. God is good.

No comments: