Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, April 17, 2006

This will probably be short, as pretty soon I'm leaving the office to go eat at Wendy's (and pray together!) with my good friend Tirina. :o) We're meeting at Wendy's at 6:30, so this has been a good opportunity for me to catch up on blog entries.

I look forward to the time we'll have together. It's always encouraging sharing what the Lord is doing in our lives as we meet together to pray each week, and I am very excited about the food and fellowship, too! :oD

Tonight I am not sure what all I'll be doing. Probably relaxing and watching a movie and doing some things around the apartment. Also, I'd like to maybe get out in my garden plot at the complex to water and weed it. My little rose bush that I "inherited" is producing beautiful little pink roses again; I like to see those!

Tomorrow I have a dental cleaning at 11:30.

1 comment:

PacaScrat said...

I love roses! Not sure what my favorite color is, but I really enjoy them.