Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Yikes! It's going to be a busy weekend. But I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday:
8 A.M. Help move staff family, along with a bunch of others on staff.
11:45 A.M. Meet up with good friend to hang out for several hours or so.
6-9 P.M. Game night with the other young people on staff

Sunday:
9:30 Church
11:15 Sunday School
1:00 or whenever I can get there after church -- COOKOUT with friends from my the fellowship group at my old church.

Monday:
9:00 Meet up with friends from old fellowship group to help a friend move

Tonight? I'm just resting and making some returns, and maybe watching a movie at the apartment. Tonight's my "veg" night. [translation: rest and chill out :oD]

Okay, now I need to scoot so I can call a good friend I was s'posed to call right after work. Happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: