Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Yesterday was nice.

I met up with my sister and her family in Waco, to go to the zoo and eat together at McAlister's, one of hers and my favorites. :o) We also went to the mall, but just for a little bit.

It was a beautiful day out. Warm and sunny and nice. On the drive over there, I had some really good time with the Lord ... pouring out my heart to Him and surrendering things to Him. It was a special time.

On the way home, I swung by an outlet mall and found some great deals. God also gave me some divine appointments with people to share the ministry with!

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better day.

No comments: