Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I had chicken pot pie for lunch. Downstairs in our Believers Cafe at work. It was so good. I also enjoyed my lunch because I got to eat with two friends, Steph and Maddie.

I am heading out now so I can go home and rest for just a bit before I head over to a staff family's home for a little while to help them pack.

Things are going well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel!

It was great to have lunch with you today! I really enjoyed visiting with you!

Talk to you soon!

Sarah