Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, May 01, 2006

5:00 P.M. My friend Shelley comes by my desk for one of her usual visits, and hands me a small box of four Whitman's chocolates. "Thought it was about time for a snack," she tells me. I think back to earlier today ... and realize this is a total "God thing".

Shelley knows I like chocolate. What she doesn't know is that today during lunch break I went to the nature preserve and walked for a bit ... It was a nice time with the Lord, and very peaceful ... it also meant that about the time she came by my desk, I was probably ready for a snack.

I LOVE when God does that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Congrats on your blog! It's great! Talk to you soon.

Matt

PacaScrat said...

"Life is like a box of chocolates..." Nope, haven't seen that movie but it came to mind hehe