Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Whew, it's been a busy week! But good. Work-related projects, helping out people from work, catching up with friends ...

And tonight some of us from my dept. are fixing to head out for our supervisor's house in Rowlett for a farewell party for one of our writers. [She'll be back, just not for a year!]

Our game plan, I hear, is to order pizza and watch the movie Apollo 13. I've never seen it but I'm up for just about anything tonight.

Then when I get back I need to call a good friend to hear a story that was too long to share over email. :o)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey girl! Hope you're doing great! Things are good here. I am heading to Alabama for the weekend...going to my dad's. I would love to chat with you, but it will have to wait until next weekend. I can't get any cell phone reception at my dad's. He lives in the boondocks...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Love ya!
Nicole