Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

An Ode to Comic Sans Ms

This is an ode to Comic Sans Ms.

It has got to be the coolest font out there. At least, in my humble opinion.

If it were up to me the whole world would be written in Comic Sans Ms.

Okay, so I'm exaggerating ... just a *little*.

But I really do dig Comic Sans Ms. It's a great font.

Sadly, though, not everyone agrees:

My graphics friends across the room would beg to differ.

My blog does not come in Comic Sans Ms.

Most of my teachers in college preferred the rather plain, albeit functional, Times New Roman.

But I actually had one teacher, for feature writing, who ASKED us to turn in all our stories in Comic Sans Ms. No joke.

I loved that. Maybe that was when my love for the illustrious font first began.

Okay, now that I thoroughly enlightened everyone on the glories of Comic Sans Ms, I really must move on to, uh, bigger and grander things.

Like freshening up a bit and running by Customer Appreciation Day at one of my favorite stores. Ah, yes, I can taste those mouth-watering chicken skewers already.

No comments: