Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today started out pretty funny ...

I was replying to our missions coordinator, who asked me about some missionaries a donor was interested in providing bicycles for. I was describing how desperately they needed bikes, as they travel three to a bike (yikes!) for outreach, along with their outreach materials I'm sure. I was like, "Three people to nine bikes!"

Hmmm ... I think I got my numbers just a little mixed up. I had a hearty laugh when I realized my mistake, as did my co-workers sitting around me when I told them. :oD

In keeping with that incident, it's been a good, light-hearted day. At the same time, as I was telling someone earlier, I am wanting to learn to focus on the Lord equally in the good times as well as the bad. Sometimes I think it's easier to focus on Him in the hard times than in the good ... but I want to focus on Him the same for both.

Well, I'm off to give a co-worker a ride home and then I'm thinking to go to the mid-week service at CC Plano. (YAY!) See you all.

No comments: