Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Another good day. This day flew by, too. I love when I have lots of stuff to work on and am able to focus on it; makes the day very enjoyable. :o)

I just got done praying with Tirina, a really good friend I used to room with. It was such a nice time of fellowship together. She and Dorie, whom I roomed with, too, are both such a blessing in my life! [Not only is Dorie a great friend, she also makes really yummy chocolate chip cookies. :o) When she published her awesome family recipe in our staff cookbook, I was very excited!]

Well, before I go off to enjoy this gorgeous weather by means of a nice, long walk at the nature preserve, I leave you with this quote:

“We settle for a cottage of faith, when we could be living in a mansion of grace and mercy.” --C.S. Lewis

So true. The riches of His grace are so abundant, most of us haven't even begun to tap into them. Oh the joys of those moments spent in His presence!

No comments: