Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Tonight one of my roommates and I grocery shopped together and then went to her cousin's house to eat chocolate chip ice cream. :o) Now? I am going to bed. I think I hear my pillow calling my name?
 
I'm excited about the different things the Lord will continue to work on in my life as I seek Him. I am encouraged that He is helping me in my everyday life to recognize perspectives that I would like to change. And of course, I realize giving them over to Him is the only way they will change.
 
I find that the Lord has been faithful to bring situations my way lately (at the ministry) that, while not always the easiest, are means to drive me to my knees and cling to Him all the more. Praise God!
 
Maybe I will write more when I'm more awake. :o) Have a great night!  


No comments: